To provide an environment that is conducive to learning; a staff that is sensitive to the needs of the children; and a well-balanced program that is child-centered, academically challenging, and based upon Christian principles plus to provide a strong support system that will help develop God-fearing, law-abiding, well mannered, and highly motivated learners.
Bethel Christian Academy is a “Focused” School
- A School That Emphasizes Competence
- A School That Emphasizes Character
- A School That Emphasizes Creativity
Bethel Christian Academy Open Enrollment
2019-2020 School Year
Applications for enrollment for the upcoming school year may be obtained by calling 850-222-6605. The school participates in the Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Program; School Readiness through the Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend, (call 850-385-0504); and the Step Up for Students (www.stepupforstudents.org) and McKay Scholarship programs (www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice).
Information for reporting misconduct is available at (www.betheltally.org/images/pdfs/BCA/BCA-Reporting-Misconduct-Poster.pdf).
School Starting Date
August 12, 2019
Regular School Hours
8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. (Monday – Friday)
3:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. (Dismissal)
Before School Hours
7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
After School Hours
3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Pre-Kindergarten (Age 3) – Fifth Grade
The primary goal of the school is to satisfy the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social needs of each student. The result will be the development of the whole person.
- To instill moral values, self-esteem, self-worth, self- respect and respect for others.
- To encourage academic appreciation and excellence.
- To build and maintain positive attitudes.
- To develop good and decent law-abiding citizens.
- To enhance students’ appreciation of technology and the arts, including music education.
- To develop positive lifelong habits through physical and health education.