Orientation for “NEW MEMBERS” is held every Sunday at 9:30 AM in the sanctuary on the left side pews, by the piano.
New Members Curriculum
- What Baptists Believe (The Articles of Faith)
- The Assurance of Salvation (The Roman Road to Salvation)
- Stewardship God’s Way
- Knowing Your Spiritual Gifts
- The Church Covenant and The Ordinances of the Church
- The History and Ministries of Bethel Baptist Church
(Introduction to Ministry Leaders)
- The 2030 Plan and Beyond
New members begin orientation the Sunday immediately following your joining Bethel. New members will be assigned to a Sunday School class and receive the “right hand of fellowship” Sunday evening (after baptism) immediately following their completion of all seven classes.