36. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37. Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40. The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41. Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
43. I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44. They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45. He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.
Matthew 25:36-46 (NIV)
- To provide inmates with wholesome spiritual activities that will foster Christian fellowship.
- To enable inmates to develop and/or continue a relationship with God and learn how to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
- Visit the Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institution every Monday evening (except holidays) and conduct services or bible studies.
- Visit other penal institutions on a regular basis and conduct services or bible studies.